***IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS EMERGENCY OR WITNESS A DANGEROUS SITUATION, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY***
Code Compliance Officer
Reminders from Code Compliance:
- All dogs must be leashed and under control of a person--they may not run loose with a leash attached to them
- Building permits and business licenses are required as per state statute
- Trash receptacles that are left outside continuously must be bear-proof.
- It is illegal to live permanently in campers, trailers, RVs, and tiny houses in the Town of Crestone
- Any property owner interested in opening a short-term rental or B&B in any residential zone must apply for a Conditional Use Permit, and if approved, must pay an annual short-term rental fee of $150.00. A business license is also required.
- Please contact Town Hall with any questions about permits.
To submit a verbal complaint:
Code Compliance Complaint Line
To submit a written complaint:
Please fill out the form below and submit it to Town Hall.
Complaint Form - Code Enforcement
Alternatively, please contact Town Hall by email at email@example.com.